DSB - Deadly Sniper Bullets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DSB - Deadly Sniper Bullets

Call Of Duty 4 Clan Forum - PS3

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

team tactical - S and D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reedy
Commander
Commander
reedy

team tactical - S and D Empty
PostSubject: team tactical - S and D   team tactical - S and D EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:52 am

For Bigger maps Such as Overgrown, when planting, go to B because it's easier to defend because the other team spawn opposite us and tend to hang about for a second. thrown some smokes to fake and plant at B very quickly allowing 2 people to snipe, and one machine gunner for support or ownage, as luke is very good at that.
Back to top Go down
lukejames1111
Commander
Commander
lukejames1111

PostSubject: Re: team tactical - S and D   team tactical - S and D EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:59 am

reedy wrote:
For Bigger maps Such as Overgrown, when planting, go to B because it's easier to defend because the other team spawn opposite us and tend to hang about for a second. thrown some smokes to fake and plant at B very quickly allowing 2 people to snipe, and one machine gunner for support or ownage, as luke is very good at that.

I always plant at B. Then I change my route, and plant at B. Then I plant at A.

I never use the same route. And if you kill someone, expect them to change routes.
Back to top Go down
Hord
Commander
Commander
Hord

PostSubject: Re: team tactical - S and D   team tactical - S and D EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:59 pm

When we played TT S&D on Overgrown (Me, Luke, Reedy), as always, Luke were with a MP5 and me and Reedy were sniping... I was between the 2 little roofs on the big roof and Reedy was near the tractor...
Back to top Go down
reedy
Commander
Commander
reedy

PostSubject: Re: team tactical - S and D   team tactical - S and D EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:04 am

yeh we must alternate where we go. but we can make decisions on the battlefield aswell.
Back to top Go down
Hord
Commander
Commander
Hord

PostSubject: Re: team tactical - S and D   team tactical - S and D EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:54 am

reedy wrote:
yeh we must alternate where we go. but we can make decisions on the battlefield aswell.

Yeah, especially in the Battlefield, because we don't know how we begin... Planting or Defending...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team tactical - S and D   team tactical - S and D Empty

Back to top Go down

team tactical - S and D
Page 1 of 1